U.S. Supreme Court
- Goodbye Roe v. Wade: Pro-Life Evangelicals Celebrate the Ruling They’ve Waited ForSupreme Court: The landmark abortion-rights case was “egregiously wrong and on a collision course with the Constitution from the day it was decided.”español简体中文繁體中文
- Supreme Court Rejects Nevada Church’s Appeal to Reopen Like CasinosConservative justices say 50-person limit for houses of worship is “obvious discrimination.”
- Supreme Court's Scalia Cites C. S. Lewis in Confessing Belief in the DevilWhat outspoken Justice, 'The Screwtape Letters', and survey data suggest about Satan today.
- Schools Tussle Over Sex Standards(UPDATED) Why are fired teachers still suing Christian schools?
- The Supreme Court's Religious Freedom Reality CheckA recent unanimous ruling reveals deep commitment to our 'first freedom.'
- Church Wins Firing Case at Supreme CourtUnanimous decision in closely watched case strengthens "ministerial exception."
- Give Parents a SayThe current public school model isn't working.
- Pledging to FightAtheist says battle over 'under God' has just begun.