- Congress Remains Far More Christian than the CountryDenominational identity is dropping among lawmakers, but few are “nones.”español
- Meet the Republican Congressman Who Says His Faith Led Him to Vote for ImpeachmentAdam Kinzinger wants to see a commitment to truth reorient his party and recover the witness of the American church.
- Like Preacher-Politicians Before Him, Senator Raphael Warnock Will Keep His PulpitThe Ebenezer Baptist pastor becomes the latest in a line of African American ministers in Congress.
- Jericho March Returns to DC to Pray for a Trump MiracleProtesters are putting the pressure on Pence to act on the president’s behalf when Congress meets to confirm the Electoral College votes.
- Evangelicals in Congress Prefer Generic LabelsBaptists, nondenominational Christians, and Pentecostals are underrepresented on Capitol Hill, while the “other” category continues to grow.
- Pro-Life Women Surge in CongressEven after doubling the number of GOP women in the House, abortion restrictions still face an uphill battle with a Democratic majority.
- Former Liberty Athletics Official Wrestles for Virginia Congressional SeatBob Good rallies pastors and fellow Trump supporters with what he calls “biblical conservatism.”
- US Capitol to Install Billy Graham Statue in 2021After five years of planning, the Bible-wielding preacher will replace a white supremacist North Carolina governor in the national collection.
- Christians Urge Congress to Incentivize Charitable GivingAs coronavirus spreads, churches, charities, and other non-profits face declining donations and rising demand for help.
- Split Down the Aisle by Impeachment, Senate Still United in PrayerChaplain balances bipartisan alliances with trust in God’s will.