Understanding the Transgender Phenomenon
The leading Christian scholar on gender dysphoria defines the terms—and gives the church a way forward.
Loving My Sister-Brother
Over dinner one night, my sibling announced he was becoming a woman. And so began the greatest test of my faith.español
Embracing Our Transgender Neighbors on God’s Terms
We should seek their well-being—but also prepare for strong disagreement on what that entails.
- The Bulletin Episode 16|1 hrWe the People, They the EnemyCPAC, Trump, retribution, and eradication. Oh … and the Oscars too!
- In Singapore, LGBT Perspectives Are Liberalizing. Can the Church Hold Together?Evangelicals are eager to preserve their unity—and the country’s.
- Court: HHS Can’t Require Christian Providers Perform Gender Transitions, AbortionsThe appellate ruling sides with the Christian Medical and Dental Society and a Catholic hospital system that opposed the federal rule.
- South Carolina Protects Doctors Who Decline Procedures on Religious GroundsIt's the third state to give medical professionals legal backing for refusing to perform treatments such as gender transition.
- Defining ‘Woman’ Starts with Humanity, Not FemalenessThe debate about the “second sex” brings us back to biology, humility, and Genesis 1.español
- ‘They’ Is Not a Pronoun for GodGod doesn't have a gender, but his pronouns do.
- What Stand-Up Comedians Can Teach the ChurchGood comedy is strange and surprising. So is the gospel.
- Is It Discrimination or ‘Do No Harm’? Christian Doctors Gear Up for Transgender DebatesAs HHS challenges continue to play out in court, the Christian Medical and Dental Associations provides a more robust position statement on treating patients with gender dysphoria.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 260|1 hr 11minWhy the Transgender Conversation Is ChangingNew bans for surgeries and student sports aren't the most dramatic changes in gender identity.
- Christian Baker Sued Again for Refusing to Bake a CakeMasterpiece Cakeshop owner is now in a legal battle with a customer who put in an order to celebrate her gender transition.