- Died: Gordon Fee, Who Taught Evangelicals to Read the Bible ‘For All Its Worth’A New Testament “scholar on fire,” he believed Scripture was an encounter with God.Français简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- TikTok in Tongues? Charismatics Disagree.Spirit-filled content creators test theological limits on social media.
- Died: Vinson Synan, Historian Who Saw Breadth of PentecostalismIn scholarship and ministry, he argued for an expansive and expanding Spirit-filled Christianity across traditions.
- Our Churches Are Either Sacramental or CharismaticThe Early Church didn't make a distinction. So why do we?español
- Whatever Happened to Gifts of Language, Prophecy, and Healing?Let’s ask the early church fathers.
- International Mission Board Drops Ban on Speaking in TonguesNew rules also loosen restrictions on baptism, divorce, and parents of teenagers.
- Assemblies of God Surge, But Speaking in Tongues SlumpsChurches continue to grow and diversify at enviable rate. But is distinctive teaching being lost amid outreach efforts?
- Holding Their TonguesThe Assemblies of God asks whether its distinctive teaching is being lost in outreach efforts.
- Indian PentecostHow a "Holy Ghost revival" among child widows in India became an international sensation and a local wellspring of Christian outreach.
- McKissic Resigns as Southwestern Seminary TrusteeTexas pastor cites conflict over private prayer languages at the Southern Baptist seminary.