- Lawsuit: Pastor Judah Smith Expects Staff to Leave a ‘Money Trail’Plenty of churches preach about giving 10 percent. But is it legal to make it a condition of employment?
- Embezzlement Bedevils Global Church GivingExperts project fraud will cost Christian ministries $170 billion in 2050.简体中文繁體中文
- State of Giving: Pandemic Trends Defy Ministry ExpectationsCamps and conferences, a sector that had been dramatically affected by COVID-19 shutdowns, actually saw the biggest boost in funds and historic levels of support.
- What Happens When Apps Replace the Offering Plate?We need to think creatively about the role of giving in corporate worship.
- Ten Percent Won’t Work for EveryoneThe New Testament suggests that different Christians should give different portions of their income to the Lord.
- Should Pastors Know What Congregants Give?Church leaders discuss the pros and cons.
- We Follow the One Who Gave It AllA look inside our fall CT Pastors issue on money and generosity.
- What Joe Biden Puts in the Collection PlateTax records show gifts to three churches, two religious charities, a food bank, and more.
- Christian Giving Rebounds to Pre-Pandemic LevelsMost evangelical churches and ministries tightened budgets yet saw steady donations this spring.
- Christians Debate Paying Tithes to African Churches Closed by CoronavirusNew appeals for digital offerings in Kenya and Rwanda face pushback from congregants sheltering at home and out of work