- Terrorist Attack on Congolese Church Prompts Plea for Christian AdvocacyISIS affiliate strikes Pentecostal baptismal service amid longstanding conflict in Central African region rich in natural resources.Français
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 34|42minRadicalization and Resilience with Elizabeth NeumannThe former Homeland Security official talks counterterrorism, online extremism, and resources for cultivating peace.
- Missionary Pilot Imprisoned in MozambiqueMAF’s Ryan Koher and two South African volunteers have been detained since November 4 on suspicion of helping Islamist insurgents in Cabo Delgado.简体中文繁體中文
- World Vision Employee Sentenced to 12 Years Prison in IsraelHumanitarian organization calls verdict “unjust” as questions about lack of public evidence of terrorism persist.
- National Tragedies Still Call Forth Sermons. But Their Tone Has Changed.A new history argues that Protestant ministers have traded prophetic introspection for triumphalist civil religion.简体中文繁體中文
- Owo Church Attack Kills Dozens of Nigerian Catholics on Pentecost Sunday(UPDATED) Terrorists target Mass in Ondo, a normally peaceful southwestern state which recently passed grazing restrictions affecting Fulani herdsmen.
- Buffalo Pastors Respond to Loss of Community ‘Pillars’After a mass shooting targeting Black grocery store customers, local Christians consider all they lost.
- Glad Tidings Come in Times of TerrorThe nativity story is the advent of God’s love to a fear-filled world.
- I Entered Prison a ‘Protestant.’ I Left a Christian.How a violent Northern Ireland loyalist became a pastor and an evangelist.Français
- Quick To ListenEpisode 280|50minDid 9/11 Change How Evangelicals See Muslims?A brief history of a complicated relationship.