- Death Is For RealAmid a flurry of bestsellers promising firsthand proof of Heaven's existence, Ed Dobson takes a brutally honest look at the pain of terminal illness and the difficulties of dying well.
- Pat Robertson Repudiates the GospelThe broadcaster's advice to divorce an Alzheimer's patient is more than an embarrassment.
- Dying Decisions: Should Relatives Intervene?Christian thinkers weigh in on whether family or friends should intervene if a terminally ill Christian decides against life-extending treatment.
- Should Christians Smoke Medical Marijuana?Observers weigh in on pot morality.
- Q & A: Herman Cain on Faith, Calling, and Presidential AspirationsCT talks with the pizza magnate about his potential candidacy, cancer, and views of Islam.
- No Child Left to DieHalf of all babies born with HIV die by age 2. Could we stop that by 2015?
- Pass the CasseroleLosing control over your eating—like, when you can’t cook after surgery for cancer—has a way of turning anxiety into gratitude.
- Joni Eareckson Tada on Something Greater than HealingNow facing breast cancer and chronic pain, the author, speaker, and advocate talks about the blessings of suffering.
- A Gifting ChildEmily Colson says 'no one remains neutral' about her autistic son.
- Pastor With No Tongue Still Has a Lot to SayThe Lutheran pastor believes that he's been able to reach more people than if he had not had cancer.