- Presbyterian School Mourns 6 Dead in Nashville ShootingVictims include the head of school and the 9-year-old daughter of the church’s lead pastor.español
- I Untied My Noose and Took Up My CrossA serious drug arrest had darkened my horizon. But a sweet, soft voice whispered words of hope.
- ERLC Names New PresidentBrent Leatherwood stays on to lead the Southern Baptist entity after the “Dobbs” ruling and a major denominational abuse report.español
- Why Tennessee Is Just Now Looking at Lifting a Ban on Clergy in the LegislatureA Presbyterian was burnt in effigy, a Methodist was shot in the leg, and that’s just the start of the story of this constitutional prohibition.
- Interim EC Pres Becomes First African American to Lead a Southern Baptist EntityWillie McLaurin, former Executive Committee VP, steps in four months after Ronnie Floyd’s resignation.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 289|1 hrThere’s No Good Plan to Stop 100,000 Opioid Deaths a YearThe Christian call to hard friendship in a national emergency.
- Where Billy Graham Is RememberedThe late evangelist is larger than life with monuments, markers, and museums.
- Replanting Can Work. A Church Just Has to Die and Rise Again.How one East Tennessee congregation took a leap of faith and witnessed a resurrection.
- Ousted by Party, Former Democrat Holds to Pro-Life Platform in TennesseeLongtime state legislator and Memphis pastor John DeBerry is now running as an Independent.
- US Pastor Still Detained in India, Awaiting December TrialBryan Nerren “always knew the danger” of missions in South Asia but longed to see revival in Nepal.