- State Finds ‘Substantial Evidence’ for Retaliation Charge at Illinois ChurchA firing at Dane Ortlund’s Naperville Presbyterian Church spurred a rare legal determination that could be a useful case study for churches.
- Goodbye Roe v. Wade: Pro-Life Evangelicals Celebrate the Ruling They’ve Waited ForSupreme Court: The landmark abortion-rights case was “egregiously wrong and on a collision course with the Constitution from the day it was decided.”español简体中文繁體中文
- These States Are Devouring Widows’ HousesA recent Supreme Court case reveals the injustice of property-tax debt forfeiture.
- Christian Baker Sued Again for Refusing to Bake a CakeMasterpiece Cakeshop owner is now in a legal battle with a customer who put in an order to celebrate her gender transition.
- A Brief History of American Christians Fighting Sunday MailGerald E. Groff is taking the postal service to the US Supreme Court. Behind him is a long line of sabbatarians.
- D. James Kennedy Ministries Loses Legal Battle Against ‘Hate Group’ LabelSupreme Court declines to reconsider definition of defamation and make it easier to prove malice.
- Abortion Bans Should Ban AbortionMiscarriage and ectopic pregnancies are not abortion. Pro-life Christians urge clear distinctions in state laws.
- Supreme Court Abortion Case Holds Signs of Hope for Pro-Life EvangelicalsThe conservative-majority Supreme Court appeared willing to side with Mississippi’s abortion ban, which restricts beyond what “Roe v. Wade” allows.
- Why Haven’t There Been Any Evangelicals on the Supreme Court?With their overlapping views with conservative Catholics, not having a seat on the bench may not matter much.
- Pro-Life Black Christians Don’t Focus on Abortion AloneOverturning Roe v. Wade draws attention to what they’ve known all along: There’s much more to upholding life than banning abortion.