- A Brief History of American Christians Fighting Sunday MailGerald E. Groff is taking the postal service to the US Supreme Court. Behind him is a long line of sabbatarians.
- These States Are Devouring Widows’ HousesA recent Supreme Court case reveals the injustice of property-tax debt forfeiture.
- Gordon College Settles with Professor It Said Was a MinisterState judge says the school’s legal strategy was a mistake.
- State Finds ‘Substantial Evidence’ for Retaliation Charge at Illinois ChurchA firing at Dane Ortlund’s Naperville Presbyterian Church spurred a rare legal determination that could be a useful case study for churches.
- What Christian Colleges Can Glean from the Supreme Court’s ‘Yeshiva’ CaseThe latest ruling looks like bad news for evangelical higher education, but it’s not.
- Pro-Life Black Christians Don’t Focus on Abortion AloneOverturning Roe v. Wade draws attention to what they’ve known all along: There’s much more to upholding life than banning abortion.
- D. James Kennedy Ministries Loses Legal Battle Against ‘Hate Group’ LabelSupreme Court declines to reconsider definition of defamation and make it easier to prove malice.
- Praying Football Coach Wins at Supreme CourtConservative majority says Washington school was wrong to worry about “excessive entanglement” between church and state.
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 22|15minBonus Episode: A Conversation with Stephen Prothero on Culture Wars Now That ‘Roe’ Is GoneWhat the overturn may mean for American society.
- Goodbye Roe v. Wade: Pro-Life Evangelicals Celebrate the Ruling They’ve Waited ForSupreme Court: The landmark abortion-rights case was “egregiously wrong and on a collision course with the Constitution from the day it was decided.”español简体中文繁體中文