- I Left the New Age Behind When I Read the Old TestamentMy books and courses brought fame and fortune. Now I’m begging people to ignore what I taught.
- Discerning our Future: How to Step into God’s Will for Your LifeWhile options may seem limitless for the future, learn a pattern for approaching decision making that pleases God.
- Abandonner le sommet de la réussiteDans quelle mesure les idées de la réussite selon le monde guident-elles nos choix de tous les jours ?EnglishIndonesian
- Descending the Summit of SuccessHow often do we make regular choices that uplift a worldly narrative of success?FrançaisIndonesian
- Eugene Cho: Why I Am Stepping Down as Pastor of Quest Church“I don’t feel burned out, but I am realizing my limitations.”
- Where Ya From?Episode 41|55minJesus, Love & Basketball with Chris BroussardHow earthly successes don’t compare to the ultimate victory he finds in God.
- The Gospel Calls Us to Perfection, Not PerfectionismHoliness is a hard challenge. The key is surrender, not striving.
- Four Philadelphia ChurchesIt's not church polity and ecclesiology that make churches work. A caring mood, a Spirit-led harmony of purpose, and a spontaneous outreach to the needy world develop unity out of diversity.
- The Most Successful Pastor You’ve Never Heard OfNo matter what you think success in ministry looks like, this pastor is the real deal.
- The Bible Translator Who Shook Henry VIIIWhat does it take to shake a king? Ask William Tyndale. Henry VIII was a very powerful king, but Tyndale shook him at least briefly—with a power even greater.