- Where Ya From?Episode 41|55minJesus, Love & Basketball with Chris BroussardHow earthly successes don’t compare to the ultimate victory he finds in God.
- Descending the Summit of SuccessHow often do we make regular choices that uplift a worldly narrative of success?FrançaisIndonesian
- I Left the New Age Behind When I Read the Old TestamentMy books and courses brought fame and fortune. Now I’m begging people to ignore what I taught.
- I Went to Hollywood to Make My Own Music. Now I Make a Joyful Noise to the Lord.How a celebrity vocal coach changed her tune after encountering the truths of Scripture.
- Meritocracy Is a Betrayal of the Protestant Ethic, not a FulfillmentWhy the “rhetoric of rising” is incompatible with Christian views of grace and the common good.
- No-Sweat Sermons? No Thanks.Many tools offer to make preaching prep easier, but struggle is the point.
- The Gospel Calls Us to Perfection, Not PerfectionismHoliness is a hard challenge. The key is surrender, not striving.
- Eugene Cho: Why I Am Stepping Down as Pastor of Quest Church“I don’t feel burned out, but I am realizing my limitations.”
- The CallingEpisode 64|47minWhere Is God When My Spouse Is Incarcerated?Raising kids, maintaining a marriage, and leaning into those awkward conversations at church.
- The Unbearable Pressure to Do Great Things for the LordMy quest for significance left me anxious and deflated.