- Church Planting After the Fall (of the Berlin Wall)Three generations after East Germany rejected Christianity, group of prayerful believers now see an opportunity.
- New & Noteworthy BooksCompiled by Matt Reynolds.
- Conversations with God’s SmugglerA selection of Brother Andrew’s interviews with Christianity Today.
- Died: Brother Andrew, Who Smuggled Bibles into Communist CountriesFounder of Open Doors said he wasn’t an “evangelical stuntman” but a faithful Christian following the leading of the Spirit.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русскийУкраїнська
- From the Archives: Mikhail Gorbachev and ChristianityA selection of articles on the late leader’s global legacy.
- Ukrainian American Churches Deploy Praise as a WeaponEvangelical Ukrainian churches in the home of the largest Ukrainian population in the United States wept and prayed Sunday. Having escaped persecution in the Soviet Union themselves, they already have testimonies of God’s faithfulness.español
- Died: H. Eddie Fox, Who Urged Methodists to Share Their FaithThe ministry leader believed declining US churches could be revitalized by hearing Wesleyans “with a different accent.”
- Contra Rod Dreher, Not All Signs Point to a Woke Dictatorship in AmericaWhat his new book gets right, and what it misses.Français简体中文繁體中文
- When Conscience Rights Come at the Cost of Human RightsEvangelicals have done commendable work advancing religious freedom around the globe. But that work has involved some questionable moral compromises.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 226|44minBelarus’s Protestants Want Their President GoneHeavily outnumbered by Catholics and Orthodox, the religious minority is nevertheless on the protests’ frontlines.