- Stand By Me. But Don’t Be a Bystander.Pay attention to the sin of passivity, especially in church leaders dealing with abused women.简体中文繁體中文
- Survivors Remain Skeptical of Anglican Diocese InvestigationsAs a suburban Chicago ACNA church moves forward with examining sexual abuse and leaders’ responses, critics worry the process hasn’t been independent.
- Anti-Trafficking Ministries Now Fight QAnon Conspiracies TooOnline myths and misinformation are becoming more of a distraction from their work.
- Josh Duggar Found Guilty in Child Sex Abuse Materials CaseAdvocate: “The right result happened not because of the faith community, not the family, or even the church.”
- Safeguard Gaps Leave Refugees Vulnerable to Sexual Abuse, ExploitationJordan church got hundreds of thousands of dollars in international Christian aid, but little to no oversight.
- Simone Biles’s Critics Miss the Bigger Story of Bodily AbuseSome see the Olympic gymnast as a self-serving athlete. But her withdrawal from competition is a model for how to honor rather than disdain our bodies.españolPortuguês简体中文繁體中文
- NDAs Kept These Christians Silent. Now They’re Speaking Out Against Them.A wave of activists across countries and denominations is calling for the end to non-disclosure and confidentiality clauses.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 269|1 hr 5minCritical Race Theory, Sex Abuse, and Southern BaptistsHow the denomination confronted controversy at this week’s annual gathering.
- Kanakuk Kamps Abuse Reexamined In New ReportEleven years later, an investigation by David and Nancy French plus a site for victims try to grasp the extent of predatory behavior by a longtime camp director.
- Pornhub Removes Majority of Videos in a Victory for Exodus CryBut the fight against exploitation continues with new momentum from a Nicholas Kristof investigation.