- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 40|40minChurch: It’s ComplicatedRussell Moore and producer Ashley Hales respond to listeners.
- Israeli Academics Question Archaeological DiscoveriesAnd other news briefs from around the world.Français
- Christmas Epiphanies from the Ruins of UkraineAs Putin professes a ceasefire over the Orthodox holiday and a famous Kyiv monastery cathedral changes hands, evangelical seminarians relate the toll of ten months of war.
- Afghan Christians Are Very OnlineAs Taliban increases restrictions on women and minorities, enterprising ministries offer seminaries and sermons where there are no churches.简体中文繁體中文
- Why Should Pastors Get All the Good Theology Textbooks?Churches across the country are reclaiming theological education to make it available to everyone.
- Online Seminary Isn’t B-LeagueVirtual degrees are affordable and accessible. They can even be rigorous.
- Southwestern Seminary President ResignsThe successor to Paige Patterson cites “reputational, legal, and financial realities” as he moves on to an IMB role.
- Fuller Theological Seminary Names New PresidentThe seminary’s sixth leader, David Emmanuel Goatley, is an academic, pastor, and missions agency leader rooted in the Black church.
- Meet the Scholar-Activist Who Changed Baptist Minds on RaceT. B. Maston’s views on integration were controversial at his seminary. Today, they deserve a fresh hearing.
- A Seminary Room of Her OwnHistorically, evangelicals have been ahead of the curve in women’s education and also way behind it. My pursuit of an MDiv is now part of that mixed legacy.