- Christians, Stop ‘Giving Up God’ for LentIn an age of functional atheism, ‘tis the season for traditional fasting and prayer.
- From the Rise of the ‘Nones’ to the Indifference of the ‘Never Weres’A sociologist observes the changing tides of American antireligion.
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 25|40minSam Allberry on the Queen’s Death and the Church’s FutureMoore and the British apologist discuss the end of the Elizabethan age and God’s work in the global church.
- Could the Climate Crisis Make Religion Even Crazier?Extreme weather changes can prompt people to seek out extreme solutions and saviors.
- National Tragedies Still Call Forth Sermons. But Their Tone Has Changed.A new history argues that Protestant ministers have traded prophetic introspection for triumphalist civil religion.简体中文繁體中文
- The Rise and Fall of Mars HillEpisode 16|1 hr 2minBonus Episode: A Conversation with Tim KellerMike Cosper sits down with Tim Keller for reflections on leadership, the trouble with networks, and the essential need for communion with God.
- Advisory Panel: No More Canadian Military Chaplains Who Believe in Conversion, Male LeadershipEvangelicals object to “extremely troubling” proposal that would exclude many religious groups.
- Should We Judge Thomas Jefferson by His Ideals or His Actions?A new biography maps out the moral tensions that tormented his mind and tainted his legacy.
- Secularism Doesn’t Have to Be BadUnderstood rightly, it offers the best hope of keeping pluralistic societies peaceful and free.Français