Sacraments and Ordinances
- Rinse, Repeat: Should Believers Be Dunked Again?Just like being “born again,” the symbol of baptism is a way of life, not a repetitive ritual.
- The Rise of the Pentecostal FusionistsThey’re uniting Spirit-led worship with the riches of historic church tradition, says a leading charismatic bishop.
- Are the Precise Words of Baptism Important?Pastors weigh in on the critical formulation of the sacrament.
- Communing with Christ at His Christmas FeastThe story of our salvation starts with forbidden fruit and ends with bread and wine at the Lord’s Table.简体中文繁體中文
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 8|1 hr 4minLigon Duncan Tells Me Where I’m Wrong on Infant BaptismWho is baptism for, and what does it do?
- The Antidote to Celebrity Church Is Mere ChurchWe need to rediscover worship that works without our help.españolPortuguês简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Whatever Happened to Communion & Baptism?Or, why aren’t we doing what Jesus told us to do?
- Our Churches Are Either Sacramental or CharismaticThe Early Church didn't make a distinction. So why do we?español
- When Christian Practices Hurt Other PeopleBaptism, prayer, and Communion can all go “wayward,” says Lauren Winner. Should we blame the sinful practitioners or the practices themselves?