- Arranged or Not, Indian Christians Praise God for Their MarriagesWhat husbands and wives think of others' unions and what they'd recommend for their children.
- Do Single Christians Need a Better Theology of Singleness, or Better Relationship Training?As two recent books demonstrate, the answer is both—together. (And not only for singles.)Português
- New & Noteworthy FictionChosen by Roseanna M. White, novelist and author of the Codebreakers series.
- Porn Is PlotlessFaithful love requires a storyline, not just a series of sensations.español
- Francine Rivers Wants ‘Redeeming Love’ to Draw People to ChristIt’s the story of Hosea—but steamier.
- Middle-Age Couples: Your Marriage Doesn’t Have to Be Stuck in Survival ModeHow the stresses and strains of aging can strengthen the bonds of love.
- Eight Prayers for the Online Dating JourneyHere are a few lines to pray before swiping left or right.
- What Christians Really Think About the Church’s Relationship AdviceNew survey research sheds light on how believers navigate the stickier matters of dating and marriage.
- A New Set of Spotlights on Elisabeth ElliotWhat we learn about her life and work from two releases of previously unpublished writings.
- Go Ahead. Love That Rom Com.Rebel Wilson’s latest film reflects the common urge to trash romance. But love stories point us toward a deeper affection for God.