Roe v. Wade
Abortion and the Court
In its Roe decision, the Supreme Court has clearly decided for paganism.
Roe v. Wade: CT’s Response Over the Decades
Highlights from our archives.
Goodbye Roe v. Wade: Pro-Life Evangelicals Celebrate the Ruling They’ve Waited For
Supreme Court: The landmark abortion-rights case was “egregiously wrong and on a collision course with the Constitution from the day it was decided.”español简体中文繁體中文
- Mississippi Evangelicals Prepare to Welcome Dobbs BabiesChristians open their arms to the 5,000 children state officials expect to be born now that Roe v. Wade has been overturned.
- Pro-Life Protestor Acquitted in Federal CaseThe case of Mark Houck was one of more than two dozen the DOJ has pursued against pro-life protestors since “Dobbs.”
- Should Christians Support Making Birth Free?In the wake of Roe’s 50th anniversary, four believing experts discuss the merits and challenges of the Make Birth Free proposal.
- Liberty University Students Lead 50th March for LifeEvangelical and Catholic pro-life groups come together for the first post-Roe march.
- The Bulletin Episode 10|45minMore Old People! More Babies!Rising deaths of despair, the future of Roe, and gaslighting over gas stoves.
- Why the Pro-Life Movement (Still) Needs JesusAt their biblical best, American evangelical Christians affirm the intrinsic value of all human life.
- Roe Is Over. But Its Libertarian Spirit Lives On.Misguided views of freedom plague America’s pro-abortion culture and the pro-life church.
- Five States to Vote on Abortion Rights This Election DayChristian pro-life activists have their eyes on a record-high number of ballot measures, including state constitutional amendments.
- What Does the End of ‘Roe v. Wade’ Require of Us?Responses to our July/August issue.
- Even in States with Bans, Christian Clinics Continue Post-Abortion CareSome women who travel out of state for the procedure still rely on local pro-life pregnancy centers for support in the aftermath.