Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act
- Chicago Settles $205K Case to Allow Evangelism in Millennium ParkAfter security stopped Wheaton College students from sharing their faith, a federal lawsuit forced the city to change its speech rules.
- Why a Presbyterian Elder Defended Muslims Building a Mosque in Middle TennesseeQ&A with First Amendment champion Eric Treene on religious freedom, land use, and how the Westminster Confession contributed to his work at the Department of Justice.简体中文繁體中文
- Religious Freedom Isn’t Just for ChristiansA Supreme Court cruelty reveals how we can love our neighbors.
- Christians Celebrate Supreme Court Approval of Religious Prison Beards'No religion is an island,' says Becket Fund after successfully defending Muslim prisoner.
- Bricks and Moratoriums: Zoning Out ChurchesEconomy impacts churches' battles to build.
- Testing Property and Prisoner ProtectionsThe 2000 Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act takes shape.
- Too Many Churches?Communities are feeling the squeeze of rapid church growth.
- Mega-HeadacheChurch fights town restrictions on services.
- Court Decision Worries ChurchesKelo puts religious property at risk.