- D. L. Mayfield: The American Dream Makes Four False PromisesThe writer and activist measures them against the promises of Scripture and finds them wanting.
- Died: Beka Horton, Who Developed Abeka Christian School CurriculumWith her husband Arlin, she rejected secular education and pioneered an alternative that started with student discipline.
- Supreme Court Dismisses State Ban on Public Funding for Religious SchoolsUpdate: Could a Montana school choice case be the end of Blaine amendments?
- Quick To ListenEpisode 45|47minWhat Will God Do with Betsy DeVos?Education expert Andrea Ramirez on what the appointment means for the public school system and the church.
- Do Christian Schools Produce Good Citizens? The Evidence Says Yes.Christian private school graduates are just as engaged in their communities as their public school peers—if not more.
- In Defense of the Christian Private School BubbleGiving parents grace in a complex educational landscape.
- Schools Tussle Over Sex Standards(UPDATED) Why are fired teachers still suing Christian schools?
- Fury Over Mission School FeesChurch-run schools in Nigeria made a shift in cost.
- A Private Matter: Vanderbilt Vets Student MinistriesCampus ministries need different defenses.
- School Choice Programs SnowballForty-one states introduce or pass new programs.