- Boarding Bust: Schools for Missionary Kids See Lower AttendanceRecent reports of child abuse overshadow another trend.
- Died: Beka Horton, Who Developed Abeka Christian School CurriculumWith her husband Arlin, she rejected secular education and pioneered an alternative that started with student discipline.
- Do Christian Schools Make Students More Religious?A new study says they might, but adds that parents and peers have more influence.
- D. L. Mayfield: The American Dream Makes Four False PromisesThe writer and activist measures them against the promises of Scripture and finds them wanting.
- Asbury FlapSeminary in crisis after board ousts president.
- Westminster Theological SuspensionPeter Enns's book Inspiration and Incarnation created a two-year theological battle that resulted in his suspension.
- A Badly Broken Boarding SchoolThe story behind the cover story.
- Marvin Olasky Resigns as Provost of The King's CollegeOlasky's departure comes after Dinesh D'Souza was appointed president.
- A Candle in the DarknessThe president of Compassion International tells his story of childhood abuse and deliverance in a West Africa boarding school.
- $300K SettlementMars Hill Graduate School sued for sexual discrimination.