- Yes, Our Church Still Calls It Easter – Here Are 5 Reasons WhyThe word "Easter" is commonly believed to have pagan roots, but many scholars are making some strong arguments that this may not be so.
- ‘Women Talking’ Focuses on Survivors, Not AbusersThe Oscar–nominated film started a conversation that the church can learn from.
- Chinese Christian Pop Star G.E.M.’s New Song Is CourageousDeng Ziqi’s “Gloria” music video embeds gospel messages and shares a journey from wasteland to gospel hope.简体中文繁體中文
- The Story Behind the World's Most Complete Graphic BibleA conversation with the Kingstone Comics editor who oversaw the massive effort to adapt sacred Scripture into comics form.
- Died: Jason David Frank, Power Ranger Who Pointed to Christ’s PowerHe trusted in God's strength because “Jesus didn’t tap.”
- A Defense of the N-Word in Christian Hip HopConsidering controversial language in Sho Baraka's latest album.
- The Secret ExposedWhy Oprah and millions of readers can be wrong.
- When My Daughter Said, 'I'm Gay'Confessions of an evangelical pastor.
- We’ve Sung ‘Amazing Grace’ for 250 Years. We’ve Only Just Begun.Why John Newton’s famous hymn is still so powerful after so long.
- Does Your Church Have the Right Model?How to decide.