- ‘Women Talking’ Focuses on Survivors, Not AbusersThe Oscar–nominated film started a conversation that the church can learn from.
- Died: Jason David Frank, Power Ranger Who Pointed to Christ’s PowerHe trusted in God's strength because “Jesus didn’t tap.”
- We’ve Sung ‘Amazing Grace’ for 250 Years. We’ve Only Just Begun.Why John Newton’s famous hymn is still so powerful after so long.
- Chinese Christian Pop Star G.E.M.’s New Song Is CourageousDeng Ziqi’s “Gloria” music video embeds gospel messages and shares a journey from wasteland to gospel hope.简体中文繁體中文
- Texas Soul Singer Wrestles with ‘the Old Man’ and Finds God’s Grace in First Album“Because of the faith we put in Jesus, we get to write a different story.”
- Viral JesusEpisode 18|42minSadie Robertson Huff: Who Are You Following?Reality TV star Sadie Robertson Huff on the limits of social media celebrity, the cruelty of cancel culture, and the beauty of following Jesus.
- Don’t Judge a Pentecostal Woman Based on Her LashesWhat pop culture gets wrong about charismatic women, and what “The Eyes of Tammy Faye” gets right.
- Do You Follow the Right Jesus?Four cultural values entice us toward an Americanized messiah instead of the crucified Christ.
- Boomers, Take It from Woody or Iron Man: It’s Time to Pass the TorchThis summer’s blockbusters showcase the importance of transferring wisdom between generations.
- The Strange Journey of Christian Rock and RollRandall Stephens’s history pays attention to political and cultural flash points—without losing focus on the music itself.