- How Black Holes Radiate God’s GloryQ&A with Reasons to Believe astrophysicist Jeff Zweerink on collapsing stars, quantum gravity, why physics isn’t finished, and what that tells us about our creator.简体中文繁體中文
- Rewatching ‘Spider-Verse’: A Theological Response to the Possibility of a MultiverseA new book explains Stephen Hawking’s physics yet points to the manifold wisdom of God.
- Twelve Christian Women in Science You Should KnowFrom studying dinosaur bones to creating digital assistants, these women see research as their calling.
- Can We See God from Einstein’s Tower?The great scientist’s grand theories can take us to dizzying heights, but there are realms they cannot reach.
- Alister McGrath: Both Science and Stories Declare God’s GloryThe Oxford scholar reflects on the interface between faith and science and how narratives draw us toward belief.
- A God Veiled in Time and Space but Revealed in ChristIf God wants us to believe in him, why doesn’t he come out of hiding?
- When Life Burst Out of DeathA theological imagining of how the Big Bang echoes Easter.
- A Wrinkle in HeavenCan the spiritual dimensions of reality be probed by science?
- A Theology Lesson from Quantum PhysicsWhat beaming a proton to space has to do with salvation.
- Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Higgs Boson?How new scientific discoveries have shaped my theology.