- How Black Holes Radiate God’s GloryQ&A with Reasons to Believe astrophysicist Jeff Zweerink on collapsing stars, quantum gravity, why physics isn’t finished, and what that tells us about our creator.简体中文繁體中文
- Twelve Christian Women in Science You Should KnowFrom studying dinosaur bones to creating digital assistants, these women see research as their calling.
- A Theology Lesson from Quantum PhysicsWhat beaming a proton to space has to do with salvation.
- Rewatching ‘Spider-Verse’: A Theological Response to the Possibility of a MultiverseA new book explains Stephen Hawking’s physics yet points to the manifold wisdom of God.
- A Wrinkle in HeavenCan the spiritual dimensions of reality be probed by science?
- String Theory and HeavenAuthor Dinesh D'Souza says new scientific thinking bolsters the case for life after death.
- 黑洞如何放射出上帝的光辉与“相信的理由”（Reasons to Believe）机构的天体物理学家杰夫·茨维林克（Jeff Zweerink）的问答：坍塌的恒星、量子引力、为什么物理学还没有完成，以及这告诉我们关于造物主的哪些事情。English繁體中文
- Alister McGrath: Both Science and Stories Declare God’s GloryThe Oxford scholar reflects on the interface between faith and science and how narratives draw us toward belief.
- A God Veiled in Time and Space but Revealed in ChristIf God wants us to believe in him, why doesn’t he come out of hiding?