- Be Careful About Reading the Bible as a Political GuideWithout a mature understanding of God’s purpose for governments, we’ll default to the commonplace views of our culture.
- Proving That God Exists Without Opening a BibleHow human reason alone can lay a pathway from doubt to belief.
- What Humans Have That Machines Don’tHow a theology of personhood cuts against the mechanical metaphors we use to describe ourselves.
- Myers-Briggs and Other Mirrors for the SoulA new history of the ubiquitous personality test sheds light on what it can and can’t deliver.
- Keeping the Trinity PersonalDefending the oneness of God shouldn't nullify the Bible's claims about the mutual love of Father, Son, and Spirit.
- An Evangelical's Guide to the EnneagramWhat's behind the popular self-assessment tool making its way to your church.
- Mississippi Personhood Initiative DefeatedBallot efforts initially gained momentum as some groups say they could backfire and entrench abortion rights.
- When Does Personhood Begin?And what difference does it make?
- Unwanted InterruptionsWhy is our culture so hostile to children-inside and outside the womb?
- Another Small Step for LifeRecent federal bill recognizes the humanity of the fetus for the first time.