- Abuse in the Church and the Road to JerichoIt wasn't the robbers Jesus castigated in the Parable of the Good Samaritan. It was the religious leaders.español
- Christian Empathy Imagines Neighbors as OurselvesStories like the Good Samaritan foster an awareness of others that cures our near-sightedness.简体中文繁體中文
- In the GameStop Frenzy, What If We’re All the 1 Percent?Jesus’ economic justice doesn’t mean beating the rich at their own game.
- The Humbling of a Proud HinduHow God got my attention when I thought I was too good for grace.español
- Best of CT: Jesus’ ParablesHighlights from our archives.
- An Advent Image Is Worth a Thousand WordsThis season, we’re invited to see symbols of the Nativity not as quaint supplements to doctrinal truth but as robust invitations to faith.Indonesian
- Evangelism Isn’t About ResultsThe Parable of the Sower frees us from our desire for resolution.
- Put Not Your Trust in CredentialsChris Arnade’s moving account of “back-row America” made me reconsider my own definition of success.
- The Parable of the Lost PointerWhen Ruby went missing, Jesus’ words struck home.
- $70,000 Minimum Wage Brings Bible Parable to Life (Unfortunately)Seattle CEO loses employees, faces lawsuit, in modern-day twist of Matthew 20's workers in the vineyard.