A Merciful White Flash
While despairing of nuclear annihilation, I received an irresistible consolation.
Who Will Love the City After a Nuclear Attack?
If history and our own resurrection hope bear out, it will be the Christians.
- Pray for the Peace of ‘the Jerusalem of the East’From Eric Metaxas to Jim Wallis, 90 Christian leaders agree: President Trump’s and Kim Jong-un’s meeting needs prayer.
- The Christian Case for Trump’s Meeting with Kim Jong-unThe President should go through with his talks—for the sake of three Americans and millions of North Koreans.
- Why I’ve Spent Half My Life Helping North KoreaDespite political and military tensions in the region, the director of Christian Friends of Korea is committed to medical ministry.한국어
- Confessions of a Christian PrepperMy hope shouldn’t lie in survival skills and stockpiles.
- The Use of Nuclear Weapons Is Inherently EvilNo earthly leader gets the ‘authority to do whatever.’
- Why We Need JFK's Peace LegacyWhat Christians can learn from the president's foreign policy achievement of 1963.
- After Japan Earthquake, Groups Question Nuclear PowerAlso, several Christian relief agencies are on the ground.
- Many Possible Roads to PeaceActivists discuss the best ways to achieve peace and freedom, including a radical call to deport all Muslims.
- Politics vs. PersecutionPush for Iran sanctions concerns missiologists.