A Merciful White Flash
While despairing of nuclear annihilation, I received an irresistible consolation.
Who Will Love the City After a Nuclear Attack?
If history and our own resurrection hope bear out, it will be the Christians.
- Confessions of a Christian PrepperMy hope shouldn’t lie in survival skills and stockpiles.
- 나는 왜 북한을 돕는 데 나의 반평생을 보냈는가?그 지역의 정치적, 군사적 긴장에도 불구하고, 기독교인친한회(Christian Friends of Korea) 이사장은 의료 사역에 헌신하고 있다.English
- Why I’ve Spent Half My Life Helping North KoreaDespite political and military tensions in the region, the director of Christian Friends of Korea is committed to medical ministry.한국어
- The Use of Nuclear Weapons Is Inherently EvilNo earthly leader gets the ‘authority to do whatever.’
- Spiritual Disaster PreparednessWill evangelicals show the will to pursue the prevention of a pending threat?
- Remembering Hiroshima RightlyHiroshima is no reason to reject a nuclear weapons-free world.