- Tim Keller Wanted to Learn from the Global Church. Even Secularizing Europe.What the Reformed pastor saw in the continent's Christians—and why it earned him the respect of its church planters.Português简体中文繁體中文
- For Norwegians So Loved the Bible, a New Translation Made Many MadRevision of John 3:16, John 1:14, Romans 1:1, and other texts prompt controversy in the largely secular Scandinavian country.
- Living HistoryFirst church of Norway, Da Vinci's fingerprint, and the cradle of Scottish Christianity
- Norway Aflutter Over Soccer PrayersPlus: Focus on the Family's
Candidateendorsement, and other stories from online sources around the world.
- The Longest Sunday"A church in Norway first held an 88-hour service, and now it wants to sing through the hymnal"
- Norway's Lutherans Apologize to GypsiesChurch asks forgiveness for the injustices and infringements committed against the Romany people.
- Lutherans Losing State Church Status?Scandinavians debate the pros and cons of cutting ties between state and church.
- Norwegian Prince's Moving In with Girlfriend Provokes National DebateCrown Prince Haakon will also be head of state church on death of his father.
- Lutheran Church of Norway Appoints Practicing HomosexualOslo priest's relationship prompts lively debate in the Norwegian church.
- Norway Part 2: Dead Man ConvertingKing Olaf Haraldsson had only moderate success at converting his people—until a year after he was killed in battle.