- Australian Football Executive Forced to Resign, Prompting Debate about Religious LibertyAndrew Thorburn’s affiliation with an evangelical Anglican church was “a clear conflict of interest,” according to the club’s president
- COVID-19 Church Restrictions Justified, New Zealand Court RulesTwenty-four pastors and one imam lose argument that the rules designating worship “high risk” violated their religious rights.
- New Zealand Authorities Investigating Nation’s Largest MegachurchArise Church leadership said it was going to “listen and learn,” but its senior pastors tried to stop publication of a report on allegations of intern abuse.
- South Pacific Churches Targeted in Billion-Dollar Cryptocurrency ScamHigh-tech con used trusted pastors in Samoa and New Zealand to trick hundreds of congregants into investments that have gone nowhere.
- How Should Christians Respond to Christchurch Mosque Massacre?Eleven evangelical experts weigh in as death toll of New Zealand Muslims hits 50.
- World's First Cardboard Cathedral Created after New Zealand EarthquakeMeanwhile, church continues court fight to demolish its iconic old one.
- New Zealand: New Zealand Christians Decry Unmarried Couples LawProperty rights will be extended to unmarried partners who have lived together for three years.
- New Zealand: Christians Divide Over Sex-Worker LawNew Zealand considers decriminalizing prostitution
- Freed Somali Christian Arrives in New Zealand'It was God who saved me,' Haji declares.