- ‘The Evangelical Soul Is Not for Sale’ in VenezuelaAnd other news briefs from Christians around the world.españolFrançais
- US Branch Splits from Open Doors InternationalOpen Doors USA is now Global Christian Relief, but there is little indication of what led to the break.
- Died: Brother Andrew, Who Smuggled Bibles into Communist CountriesFounder of Open Doors said he wasn’t an “evangelical stuntman” but a faithful Christian following the leading of the Spirit.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русскийУкраїнська
- Died: Kees de Kort, Beloved Bible ArtistThe Dutch illustrator’s bold and simple work shaped “the biblical cosmos of images” for millions.
- 3 Lessons for Chinese Churches from Herman BavinckThe Dutch theologian’s concern for the catholic, contextual, and public nature of the Christian faith can help congregations overcome sectarianism and stereotypes.简体中文繁體中文
- Everybody Loves BavinckHow a Dutch neo-Calvinist thinker became the latest Christian theologian-du-jour.español简体中文繁體中文
- Herman Bavinck’s Balancing Act, and OursAs a new biography shows, the Dutch Reformed theologian was adept at navigating perennial tensions of Christ and culture.
- Dutch Protestant Church Admits Failing Jews During World War IICeremony recalls “sinful history” during Nazi occupation and beyond.
- How Corrie ten Boom’s ‘The Hiding Place’ Earned Its Place in the Evangelical CanonStan Guthrie pairs an edifying biography of an evangelical icon with the inside story of her international bestseller.
- The Synod of Dort Was Protestantism’s Biggest DebateWhy Arminians and Reformers squared off 400 years ago.