- Christian Conservationists Sue to Protect Ghana ForestBauxite mining would threaten birds, plants, and clean water.
- Black Church to National Park Service: Give Us Stones of RemembranceBlack denominational leaders have formally asked for a national monument to the 1908 Springfield race riot, and a new national survey reveals more public lands Black clergy want memorialized.
- Why Environmental Destruction Is Bad for WorshipWhen we destroy God’s creation, we can no longer hear its call to awe.PortuguêsFrançais
- For Catholics and Protestants, Amazon Fires Fan Partisan FlamesBrazilian Christians divided over rainforest blazes and President Jair Bolsonaro’s response.
- Oil Is a Gift from God. Are We Squandering It?What the church can do when the world’s had too much of a good thing.
- Why Christians Should Love Creation, not 'Nature'God calls us to cultivate the earth—not to leave it alone.
- What a Christian Ethic Looks Like OutsideBeauty for the many: Why I side with conservationists over nature mystics.
- Created to Make HomesBecause of the Incarnation, we can invest in a place with tender love.
- The Joyful Environmentalists: Eugene Peterson and Peter HarrisThe duo thinks of creation care not as an onerous duty but a natural response to the goodness of God.
- More Than a Mountain'Deep Down' plumbs theological divide on coal mining.