- As Egypt Picks Next President, Christians Play Biggest Political Role in DecadesSigns include first Christian (and first woman) leader of political party, while some Christians argue for justice for Muslim Brotherhood.
- After Military Kills 500 Protesters, Islamists Take Out Anger on Egyptian Christians(UPDATED) Bible Society director: 'Most Egyptians expected the violence. Nevertheless, it is heartbreaking to watch on TV this bloodshed between fellow Egyptians unfolding before our eyes.'
- Christians Killed in Egypt Following President's OusterCopts remain euphoric about the revolution amid escalating violence.
- Egyptian Christians Brace for (and Debate) New Round of Protests(UPDATED) Pope Tawadros of the Coptic Orthodox Church says he supports "Egyptians 'taking back their stolen revolution' in a peaceful manner,"
- Conversion ConfusionDid a widow with seven children get 15 years in an Egyptian prison for becoming a Christian? Not so fast.
- Egyptian Christians Face the Future Under New Islamist LawWhat way forward under the hastily passed, shari'ah-based constitution?
- Can Egypt's Christian Assistant President Get Democracy Back on Track?Copts debate influence of Samir Marcos on Mohamed Morsy's presidential team.
- What Egyptian Christians Think About Their New Islamist PresidentReactions are varied, but fear is prevalent.
- Muslim Brotherhood Signs Agreement with Egyptian EvangelicalsBut is the 10-point agreement worthy of trust?
- What Egypt's Leading Islamist Presidential Candidate Thinks About ChristiansAn exclusive interview with former Muslim Brotherhood leader Abdel-Moneim Abol Fotoh.