- What Would Jesus Do in North Minneapolis? Buy a Gas Station.Facing poverty, crime, and closing businesses, Christians look to transform their corners.
- The Slow WorkEpisode 2|45minCan I Get a Witness? with Sara GrovesHow we tell the story is just as important as what we say.
- Died: Thelma Battle Buckner, COGIC Minister and Mother of the Minnesota Gospel TwinsShe led a congregation in a denomination that doesn’t believe in women in leadership, fostered more than 1,000 children, and sang the music that God taught her to play.
- No White Saviors: How Suburban Minneapolis Churches Learned to HelpAfter George Floyd's death, white and Black congregations partnered to serve the city.
- The Scales of Justice Teeter in Human HandsHuman justice may achieve accountability, and perhaps even recompense, but rarely real restoration.
- Crisis Chaplains Return to Minneapolis After Daunte Wright KillingThe spiritual care ministry finds itself responding to more situations of “civil unrest” following recent shootings and police killings.
- Our September Issue: The Bible in BlueIt matters what Scripture says about police.
- Black Faith Matters“Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.” Matthew 10:28
- George Floyd Protests Mark a Turning Point for Minneapolis EvangelicalsFrom cleanup efforts to sermons against systemic racism, local pastors say an effective response requires they listen to the communities hurting the most.