Medicine and Health
- Tim Keller Calls on God’s ‘Providential Oversight’ Amid Treatment for New TumorsThree years into his pancreatic cancer diagnosis, the New York pastor will undergo immunotherapy again.
- Rupert Clarke: The Medical Missionary on the Tibetan PlateauThe British doctor established hospitals for Tibetans and called on Chinese Christians to care for the souls of the ethnic group.简体中文繁體中文
- Wheel and Heal: Medical Bus Wins Award for Church InnovationAfter hospitals closed in rural Tennessee, church volunteers stepped in to provide basic care, cut hair, and pull teeth.
- After Answered Prayers for Damar Hamlin, What’s Next?The faith intertwined with American football may also call us to care better for the players whose bodies bear the brunt of the sport.
- Naming Names in the Abortion DebateAs a new “street-level” history demonstrates, you can’t tell the bigger story without telling a series of smaller, more personal stories.
- When Life Is Cut Short—Or ProlongedResponses to our November issue.
- Without Answers, Long COVID Patients Keep the FaithThe uncertainty of the condition makes it a challenge for sufferers and caretakers.
- Canada Euthanized 10,000 People in 2021. Has Death Lost Its Sting?Here’s what I’ve learned as a Christian doctor receiving requests for physician-assisted dying.Indonesian
- Where the Unborn Are PeopleChurches are bearing better witness to life beyond its “potential.”español
- What the First Black Death Victim Wanted the World to KnowNew research traces plague to historic Syriac Christian community.