Marriage is an institution ordained by God, and a basic building block of decent societies. Uniting man and woman in permanent bonds of love, marriage models the relationship between Christ and his bride, the Church, while furnishing a stable environment for the rearing of children. Liberalized patterns of pre-marital sex and cohabitation, the relaxing of restrictions on divorce, and growing pressures for the legal recognition of same-sex partnerships have drastically altered both the conception and lived reality of marriage over the past several decades. Even among many Christians, an essentially contractual view of marriage now prevails over a more covenantal understanding of the institution.
- How to Stay Hitched When Your Wife Ditches YouHarrison Scott Key’s latest book gives a tragi-comic take on the Christian humility required to stay married.
- Yes, You Can End an Abusive MarriageHow Christians can differentiate suffering in a destructive relationship from acting self-sacrificially in a godly partnership.Português
- How to Improve Your Odds for a Successful MarriageIf you’re dating seriously, don’t slide into a life-long commitment. Decide on it.Português
- Sammi Cheng: ‘Not Having a Smooth Path Allowed Me to Be Gentler and More Humble’The Hong Kong Christian actress and singer experienced God’s grace in depression and marital crisis and grew in her acting career简体中文繁體中文
- What Singleness Reveals about the World to ComeUnmarried Christians can live as signposts of the new creation.Português简体中文繁體中文
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 44|33minJesus Encounters Us in ScriptureListener questions on the resurrection, biblical interpretation, and theological differences in marriage.
- The Bible’s Marriage Metaphor Doesn’t Belong In the BedroomWe can rightly look to God as husband and God as Father without making male sexuality divine.Português简体中文繁體中文
- As South Korea’s Marriage Rates Decline, Churches Try to Bring Back RomanceBut they struggle to promote "I dos" without sidelining single people in their flocks.한국어
- Arranged or Not, Indian Christians Praise God for Their MarriagesWhat husbands and wives think of others' unions and what they'd recommend for their children.
- There’s No Such Thing as a Good DivorceWhile divorce may sometimes be warranted and even necessary, it is never a cause for celebration.简体中文繁體中文