- The Struggles of Men Are a Problem for EveryoneFrom school and work to fatherhood and friendship, we need a vision of manhood that both sexes can celebrate.Português
- Died: Jason David Frank, Power Ranger Who Pointed to Christ’s PowerHe trusted in God's strength because “Jesus didn’t tap.”
- The Masculinity Debate Needs Johnny CashAmerica’s young men are disaffected and lonely. But lack of manliness is not the problem.Português
- Why We Fight About Football PrayersThe moral authority of high school coaches raises First Amendment questions the Supreme Court will have to consider in “Kennedy v. Bremerton.”
- When Song of Songs Uses a Word, It Doesn’t Always Mean What We Think It MeansAimee Byrd is correct that the book diagnoses flawed understandings of human sexuality, but her interpretative choices are open to question.
- Joseph’s Simplicity Was Actually Spiritual MaturityGod entrusted his only Son to a man who could not provide as his culture expected.PortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文
- I Wasn’t ‘Tough’ Enough for My Street-Fighting Family. God Showed Me I Didn’t Have to Be.How a quiet, bookish kid came to faith while living among rageaholics.Français
- What ‘Jesus Wept’ Means for ManhoodJesus’ tears counter the narrative that “men don’t cry.”简体中文繁體中文
- The Rise and Fall of Mars HillEpisode 4|51min‘I am Jack’s Raging Bile Duct’Mars Hill found its mission field when it called men to live heroically for Jesus.
- Infertility Prepared Me to Reach Other Childless MenThis overlooked group is more isolated than you realize.