- InterVarsity Wins Suit Against Wayne StateUPDATE: University’s nondiscrimination policy unconstitutionally discriminated against the campus ministry.
- In Inner-City Black Churches: More Grief, Fewer Resources, Stronger FaithHow the pandemic concentrated pressures on small churches—and how the body of Christ is stepping up to help, one $3,000 grant at a time.
- US Court Ruling Renews Iraqi Christians’ Deportation FearsLead plaintiff wins permission to stay while others could be redetained as soon as next month.
- Iraqi Christians in the US Face Deportation AgainSome Chaldean detainees lost their chance to fight to stay. But it’s still unclear if their home country will let them back.
- Judge Releases Over 100 Iraqi Christians Detained by ICEChaldeans in Detroit celebrate the coming return of scores of community members facing deportation.
- Died: James Earl Massey, the Church of God’s ‘Prince of Preachers’The influential leader kept teaching—and learning—homiletics over his 70-year career.
- Judge Halts Deportations of Detroit Christians to IraqCourt order gives 100-plus Chaldeans two weeks to make their case.
- Evangelicals Tell Trump: Don't Deport Christians to Face Genocide in IraqAs outcry over fate of 199 mostly Chaldeans continues, so do ICE arrests.
- US Prepares to Deport Hundreds of Iraqi ChristiansAmerican veteran faces forced return to dangerous homeland that two-thirds of his fellow believers have fled.
- Why Bankrupt Detroit Needs Art More than EverSeeing God’s design in blighted neighborhoods.