- How Should We Then Live Among Muslims? Four Arab Christian ViewsTheological advice on how Middle East believers in Jesus can best witness to their faith, keep social peace, and maintain unity.
- Syria Has Six Months to Receive Your Earthquake AidUS waiver temporarily allows for funds to bypass sanctions against the Assad government. Christian charities experience mixed results.
- Amid the Languish of Lebanon, Christians Lead with Resilience and PrayerThe conflict over daylight saving is the latest moment of chaos in a country where believers’ management principles—shared in a new book—challenge the regional authoritarian mindset.Français
- 5 Books About Contemporary Christian MartyrsChosen by Jerry Pattengale, coauthor of “The New Book of Christian Martyrs: The Heroes of Our Faith from the First Century to the 21st Century.”
- Let There Be Radio: Lebanese Evangelicals Launch FM StationPersevering amid the world’s biggest economic crisis, BeLight has found an appreciative audience by offering hope and local Arabic worship.
- Finding Common Ground in a Big FishChristian scholars look for ways to connect with Muslims over the shared story of Jonah.简体中文繁體中文
- Wiser than Solomon: Can Evangelicals Lead the Middle East Toward Creation Care?As Egypt hosts COP27, a few pioneering believers struggle to transform the region most at risk of climate change yet demonstrating the least concern.
- Exodus, Judges, or Nehemiah: Lebanon’s Evangelicals Assess Surprising Election VictoryAmid a rapidly collapsing nation, Christians hope surge of new politicians opposed to traditional sectarian parties will follow biblical parallels.
- Vote as a Christian, Not Because You Are ChristianLebanese evangelicals—like believers worldwide—often approach elections torn between hope and despair. But with a major vote looming, do they have a biblical mandate to participate?
- Can Lebanon’s Baptists and Maronites Cooperate Amid Crisis?Despite history of mutual wariness, rapidly deteriorating economy may finally bring together evangelicals and Catholics in service of society.