- How Moving to Kenya Made Me a Less Fearful ParentThings shifted when I noticed my preschooler handles daily life in Africa better than I do.
- Terrorists Target Christians in Nairobi Mall, Killing More Than 60 Shoppers(UPDATED) Gunmen release non-Muslim hostages, but still holed up in Kenya's capital.
- Kenyan Jihadists Target Surprising Recruits: Ex-ChristiansRadical Islamists are capitalizing on poverty and unemployment to enlist would-be martyrs.
- African Pastors Lead Crusade for CircumcisionReligious leaders join effort to circumcise 20 million adult men in fight against HIV.
- Constructing PeaceOne Olympic athlete's efforts to build relationships between Sudan's Christians and Muslims.
- Post-Mayhem WoesTribal rivalries — including Christian-on-Christian violence — hamper healing.
- Churches Split Over ConstitutionMuslim power, social unrest are key issues in the debate.
- Journalism for JesusChristian publications multiply amid new freedom.
- Mixing Religion and PoliticsChurches attempt to overcome constitutional stalemate
- Have We Become Too Busy With Death?As 4,900 people die each day from AIDS, African Christians ask themselves: