- Sola Scripturas: Can Evangelicals Befriend the ‘Protestant Reformers of Islam’?Interview with scholar of American Salafism finds commonalities—and potential for engagement—between the austere Islamic interpretive movement and the Christian community most wary of them.
- I Wanted to Die for Allah. Now I Live for Jesus.As a militant Muslim, I never expected to have any dealings with Christians, much less to befriend them.简体中文繁體中文
- Saved from Islam on September 11As I looked up at the burning twin towers, life-changing words came to me—words I suddenly heard inside my head.
- Getting a Handle on Boko HaramWhat we know, and what we don’t, about Nigeria’s brutal band of Islamists.
- Kenyan Jihadists Target Surprising Recruits: Ex-ChristiansRadical Islamists are capitalizing on poverty and unemployment to enlist would-be martyrs.
- 'Do Not Gloat' over Osama bin Laden's DeathRemember how Americans felt after watching the jubilation after September 11?
- The Death of Osama bin Laden: What Kind of Justice Has Been Done?The news should again remind us of the difference between the City of Man and the City of God.
- Yes, Justice Has Been Done in the Killing of Osama bin LadenBut our response as Christians must be marked by knowledge of our own depravity.
- 'Religicide' in IraqFatal attacks trigger exodus of Christians from major cities.
- The Line Where Religions CollideJournalist and poet Eliza Grizwold says we can learn a lot about Christianity by surveying the region where they have clashed for 200 years.