- This Palm Sunday, Ponder Donkeys, Not BranchesFor his entry into Jerusalem, Jesus picked a symbol of lowliness rather than military might.español
- The Stage or the Cross?Why we tell the stories of Christlike servants.
- Those God Sends, He First HumblesIsaiah 6 filled me with world-changing zeal. But I needed to reckon with the whole passage.españolIndonesian
- There Is No One Fully Optimized, Not Even OneHow a “low anthropology” pushes back on perfectionistic assumptions about human nature.
- Ron Sider Was the Real DealAs a friend of the late seminary professor, I saw up close his deep character and life-long care for the disenfranchised.español
- Jesus Frees Men and Women to Ask ‘How Can I Serve?’ Not ‘Who’s in Charge?’Our view of gender roles and relations should begin with Christ’s pattern of humility.Português
- Can We Resurrect Expertise?Suspicion of and pride from authority figures are not virtues.Français
- Even the Rocks and the Cacti Cry OutA recent trip to Joshua Tree National Park brought home the wilderness of Lent.
- Imitate Me: Paul’s Model of MentorshipUnlike power-driven approaches, healthy Christian mentoring is characterized by generosity and trust.한국어
- The Stunning Humility of GodJesus’ gruesome death didn’t happen randomly or accidentally. He knew very well what was coming his way.