- What Revivals Can Teach UsA revival historian looks at four possible lessons from Asbury.españolFrançaisIndonesian
- All the World’s Not a StageIn a culture given to performative virtue, we need reminders that God delights in hidden righteousness.
- Negligence Is a Deadly SinThe Bible is consistent in condemning shortcuts that hurt others. And they’re rife.русскийУкраїнська
- Theologians Craft Wesleyan Agreement for a Divided Methodist Era64 scholars sign document they hope will ground more Christians in holiness doctrines.
- Books Open Windows into HolinessHow models from literature guide us toward the good.
- Well-Intentioned Sin Is Still Sin and Deserves JudgmentWhy a holy God can’t overlook even the smallest offense.Indonesian
- Why We Get Up in the Morning Shouldn’t Differ from Sunday to MondaySteven Garber envisions lives marked by greater coherence between our deepest commitments and our everyday cares.
- Eat Phlegm. Chew Grass. Sit on a Pillar.What early Christian ascetics teach us about the strange hope of Lent.
- The Gospel Calls Us to Perfection, Not PerfectionismHoliness is a hard challenge. The key is surrender, not striving.
- To Reach Unsaved Christians, First Help Them Get LostPeople who claim Christianity but lack gospel awareness present a unique evangelistic challenge.