- Like Joseph, Our Hope Is Greater Than a Box of BonesWe must envision a kingdom that outlasts us.
- Beware Our Tower of BabelThe Genesis 11 story is about pride, but not in the way we think.简体中文繁體中文
- We Shudder at Abraham Sacrificing Isaac. But We Have Our Own Altars.We may flinch at seeing the revered patriarch nearly end his own son’s life. But what do we miss when viewing this story through contemporary eyes?españolFrançais简体中文繁體中文
- Joseph Forgave His Estranged Brothers. So Can You?His response to his treacherous siblings invites us to reevaluate similar relationships in our lives.español简体中文繁體中文
- Hagar’s Unhappiness Helps Me Parent Fragile KidsFrom an enslaved Old Testament woman's trials, I learn to raise the “strawberry generation.”Indonesian
- This Ancient Land Is Not Your LandWhy did Abraham’s family move so often?español
- What’s Up with Weird Bible Sex?Why you shouldn’t skip over the R-rated parts of Genesis.español简体中文繁體中文
- How to Read Yourself Into GenesisYou’re part of the story of this dysfunctional family. And that’s a good thing!español
- Our Advent Waiting Goes Back to EdenAt just the right time, God fulfills his promise.日本語
- They Might Be Giants. (Or Angels. Or Superhuman Devils.)Who, or what, are the Nephilim? We don’t know—and maybe we don’t need to.