- Our Aging Politicians Are a Warning to the ChurchTrusting the next generation to take our places is an act of faith.简体中文繁體中文
- May We Never Lose SightUnlike Hezekiah, let’s embrace our impact on future generations.
- Christians Remain a Minority Down Under, but Gen Z Aussies Are OpenNew survey finds just 6 percent of Australians are heavily involved in the faith.
- Gen Z Evangelicals Vote More than Millennials or Gen X DidNew study finds believers aged 18 to 25 more likely than peers or previous generations to get involved in civic engagement.
- Echoes of GreatnessRemembering all that God has done and is doing.
- The Church Is Losing Its Gray HeadsWhy are boomers and Gen X dropping out of church at higher rates than younger Christians?简体中文繁體中文
- When We Were Your Age, We Needed Jesus TooThirty Christian authors remember the struggles of their teenage years while sharing hard-won gospel wisdom with teens today.
- The Rise and Fall of Mars HillEpisode 2|54minBoomers, The Big Sort, and Really, Really Big ChurchesPost-war suburban church expansion charted a course that Mars Hill would follow.
- A ‘Sober Curious’ Quarantine Broke My PerfectionismWhile researching young adult ministry, I discovered the younger generation had something to teach me about my approach to alcohol.
- Your Church Needs BoomersHow a hyper-focus on “attracting the young” can sideline the aging faithful.