Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
- Evangelical Giving Goes Up, Despite Economic WoesReport: Nonprofits saw a sizable increase in donations, while many megachurches struggled.简体中文繁體中文
- Died: Dan Busby, Accountant Who Set Standards for Ministry FinancesHe believed “Christians should set an example of the utmost integrity.”
- ECFA Revokes Harvest Bible Chapel’s Membership(UPDATED) Under James MacDonald, Chicago-area megachurch was in “serious violation” of 4 out of 7 stewardship standards, says Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
- Why Gospel for Asia Got Kicked Out of the Evangelical Council for Financial AccountabilityOne of the world’s largest missions agencies denies wrongdoing and vows to improve.
- ECFA Names New PresidentThe former VP takes over following its 40th anniversary and record membership growth despite last year’s Harvest Bible Chapel controversy.
- Long-Running Investigation of Televangelists Prompts ... No New Law SuggestionsFive years after "Grassley Six" inquiry began, ECFA-appointed commission advises better enforcement of existing laws.
- ECFA Faces Scrutiny Over Harvest InvestigationThe delayed penalties for James MacDonald’s church have some evangelicals challenging the financial watchdog’s role and others defending it.
- Lawsuit Claims Gospel for Asia Misused Most Donations to 10/40 Window(UPDATED) Citing 'innocent until proven guilty,' GFA calls class-action suit a 'blessing' for chance to put allegations to rest.
- Governing God's House: How 500 Churches Keep from CollapsingFirst ECFA survey of church governance trends reveals which boards are most effective.