Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
- Evangelical Giving Goes Up, Despite Economic WoesReport: Nonprofits saw a sizable increase in donations, while many megachurches struggled.简体中文繁體中文
- Died: Dan Busby, Accountant Who Set Standards for Ministry FinancesHe believed “Christians should set an example of the utmost integrity.”
- Christian Giving Rebounds to Pre-Pandemic LevelsMost evangelical churches and ministries tightened budgets yet saw steady donations this spring.
- Is It Manna from Heaven, Money from Washington, or Both?Leaders consider stimulus loan options, and Christians rally to fund grants for struggling churches.
- ECFA Names New PresidentThe former VP takes over following its 40th anniversary and record membership growth despite last year’s Harvest Bible Chapel controversy.
- Evangelical Giving Holds Steady Despite Tax ReformThough far fewer Americans are writing off charitable donations, most ministries reported stable giving last year. Denominations saw the biggest decline.
- ECFA Faces Scrutiny Over Harvest InvestigationThe delayed penalties for James MacDonald’s church have some evangelicals challenging the financial watchdog’s role and others defending it.
- ECFA Revokes Harvest Bible Chapel’s Membership(UPDATED) Under James MacDonald, Chicago-area megachurch was in “serious violation” of 4 out of 7 stewardship standards, says Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
- Figuring Out the Millennial Christian GiverHere's what an ECFA survey of 16,500 donors to 17 evangelical ministries learned about generosity.
- Governing God's House: How 500 Churches Keep from CollapsingFirst ECFA survey of church governance trends reveals which boards are most effective.