- A Revival in America Answered My Prayers for EuropeLook at history! Revivals rarely stay put.
- Church Planting After the Fall (of the Berlin Wall)Three generations after East Germany rejected Christianity, group of prayerful believers now see an opportunity.
- A Poet for ‘Bruised Evangelicals’Malcolm Guite has found himself a sort of tribal elder for younger generations of Christians.
- Ukraine Celebrates Christmas Twice. Now Its Orthodox Christians Can Too.Breaking with tradition, local leaders grant permission to move celebrations from January 7 to December 25, continuing separation from Russia.русскийУкраїнська
- Muslims Love Russian Christmas. So Do Eurasia’s Evangelicals.Christian communities in former Soviet Union nations reap the benefits of still-secularized holiday, winning recognition and opportunities for the gospel.
- Facing Challenges, Chinese Churches in Europe Look to the FutureMinistries are starting to reach out beyond the diaspora community and pass the faith onto the next generation.español简体中文繁體中文
- Is Europe Post-Christian or Pre-Revival?As a missionary to this “prodigal continent,” here's how I see church planting, the prayer movement, and diaspora churches making a difference.PortuguêsFrançais简体中文繁體中文
- In England and Wales, Christianity Falls Below Half the PopulationAnalysis: The rise of the nonreligious raises questions for the faithful in a new era of pluralism and diversity.
- Evangelical School Strikes Deal with Chick-fil-A FranchisesAnd other news briefs from Christians around the world.
- Migrants to Europe Are Changing ChurchesStudy finds new immigrants in about half of hospitable congregations.